Washington Family Law and Divorce Lawyers
At the Scott Horenstein Law Firm, PLLC, we provide skilled legal representation to individuals and families throughout Washington. Contact our Vancouver offices today to speak with one of our attorneys regarding family law or personal injury matters.
- Divorce: As family lawyers, we are committed to helping parents and protecting children who are involved in divorce or custody proceedings. We handle the full spectrum of legal issues related to divorce, including child support, child custody and spousal support. We also have extensive experience handling complex issues related to equitable property distribution.
- Other Family Law Matters: While we provide skilled representation during the divorce process, our family law representation is not limited solely to this area. We represent families during the adoption process. We serve grandparents and other relatives seeking to obtain non-parental custody of a child. We prepare prenuptial agreements. We truly handle the full spectrum of family law issues and will effectively serve your needs.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Across all of our practice areas, we routinely use negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) to resolve legal disputes. In many cases, ADR methods provide the opportunity to reach favorable, cost-effective and timely resolutions with less emotional stress than traditional litigation.
- Personal Injury: If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence, you should not have to face the consequences alone. Our attorneys provide skilled legal representation for all types of accidents and injuries. We represent people injured in car and truck accidents and protect the victims of nursing home negligence. We handle slip and fall cases and represent those who have been injured by defective products. Notably, we have special experience that allows us to effectively handle legal claims related to aviation accidents.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors and other medical professionals are supposed to help, not hurt. When doctors are negligent, the consequences can be life-altering. Our lawyers provide skilled representation for the victims of medical neglect, including those harmed by a doctor's failure to diagnose a treatable illness.
- Wrongful Death: In the worst cases, negligence can result in death. If someone you love has been killed as the result of someone else's wrongdoing, our attorneys can effectively represent you during these trying times. Although legal action will not bring back someone you love, a wrongful death lawsuit can still hold the responsible parties legally accountable for their carelessness.
For more information about our firm, or to discuss your legal concerns with one of our attorneys, contact us today.
If you would like one of our attorneys to contact you, please complete the contact form below.